Currently looking for a new role starting around April next year (2023) related to the field of applied Machine Learning and in the field of autonomous driving, medicine, space or robotics.
Could think of working as a developer, engineer, developer advocate / associate, or related to product development as well.
I've tried to summarize what I am looking for below, maybe we find a match:
- Product reference: I love to see the impact of my work and how the product evolves over time as I think about further improvement steps. In this respect, I also enjoy showing customers or users parts of the product and answering technical questions about it as well as accompanying them along the project.
- Social component: I am most motivated when the product also has a social component, i.e. makes the world a better place somehow. The company should have a clear vision, apart from making money.
- Innovation: I find it exciting to work at the edge of research, to come up with new ideas, implement them together as a team, build software prototypes and see the impact.
- Goal and clear Possibilities for Personal Development: I perform best when I have a clear vision in mind. Not only for the company itself, but also for my future development in a company. I am very much looking forward to having a mentor who teaches me and accompanies me on my professional path.
- Versatility: Sitting in front of a screen 24/7 is out of the question for me. I love interdisciplinary work and would rather see myself as a generalist than a specialist. I also enjoy giving workshops for customers or explaining technical topics in short demos or prototypes.
If you know of a company and position that meets most of the above criteria, I'd love to hear from you and talk about potential opportunities! :)